Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Follow up to Hire Yourself.

Hello world,

As I sit here at my computer, I've been watching one of the financial news stations where there was suppose to be an interview with Warren Buffet, I guess I missed it.

I did however catch an interview the network had with Mr. Buffet a few months back. In it they were asking Mr. Buffet what his thoughts were on our present day economy. He gave his comments, which I thought were very positive for the most part, at least with regards to the future of America. He stated that every 10-15-20 years or so countries go through down times in their economies, it's just the natural order of things, but he felt positive that America would once again bounce back. I have been thinking that all along. One just need look back in history. We have our ups and we have our downs in the Amercian economy.

It has been said, it will be the American Entrepreneur that will bring on the economic recovery to America. Because job's are pretty much going by the wayside. It is getting tough for businesses to stay competitive and profitable.

As hard as some may like to admit, the way we once did business in America, heck in the world is changing. Especially with the growth of the Internet. No more business as usual.

City and Government budgets are being stretched. Look at LA.

I personally was affected by budget crisis in my city. Because of the housing market, which means less tax revenue, in my full time job with school district I work for, we have had to take a pay freeze, the first in my 15 years there. We also had to close down one of our elementary schools, discontinue our summer school program this year and implement a hiring freeze.

Then there is my delivery route, where we drivers were forced to take a 25% decrease in our route pay, and as you know gas prices our not coming down anymore, so good by to any possible profits. My point here is not to keep spreading the gloom and doom of more bad news, but to encourage us to think outside the box and find ways to, as the saying goes, "handle our own business."

I read a great quote on the back cover of a news week magazine that said, "No one has a more vested interest in your overall well being than you!" Be it health, finances, education or spiritual growth. And, neither should anyone be more vested in your success than you.

Until next post much success to you!



"Sick and tired of all the lies and misinformation online? Can't get your Internet business off the ground? Get yourself a suite of killer marketing tools that will help bring you to the level of a six figure a year earner for a song. Get details in my free report by visiting my site at: InternetNewbieIncome.net Get it TODAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment