Saturday, July 4, 2009

Declare Your Independence!

Hello world,

Happy 4th of July.

I think it is such a blessing to live in America. And though we have our faults as a nation, we really do get to enjoy so many freedoms, it's no wonder so many people from other nations, risk life and limb to get here.

So, are you taking full advantage of your freedoms. Can you and I say that we are living the kind of life we "truly desire?"

I presently work a full time job and a part-time delivery route. Neither job is what I would consider hard work, although I can get pretty busy at times. However, I have been blessed to work with some really great people, and for the most part I get to work pretty much to myself.

And although I make a decent salary for the work I do, I do not quite have the time freedom that I truly desire. Therefore I have taken the bold step of investigating home business ventures.

For the enterprising, I have discovered that there is a lot of opportunity out there, but, you have to know where to look, or you can end up wasting a lot of precious time.

I have been in some sort of biz-opp for a couple of decades now, and I've had a few successes here and there, meaning, I did make some money, just not enough to quite declare my financial independence nor time freedom. At least not just yet.

So cyber family, what are you doing, or what are you going to do to declare your independence? Your true independence.

It is quite obvious, the work place climate is rapdly changing in our nation, heck the world, now that we have a global economy.

I encourage you to began to look at ways that will increase your value in the market place.

I like something that motivational speaker Zig Ziglar said, and that is, "if you help enough people get what they want, then you will get what you want."

A famous buzz saying around the internet marketing world is, "find a niche and get rich."

Basically, they are saying, find a "solution" to a problem someone is having and you can most likely make a good income from it. Depending what it is.

So, cyber family let's you and I get our thinking caps on and began to look for ways to solve one anothers problems, while earning $$$$ at the same time.

Declare your independence today. I believe the world will be the better for it!

"Sick and tired of all the lies and misinformation online? Can't get your Internet business off the ground? Get yourself a suite of killer marketing tools that will help bring you to the level of a six figure a year earner for a song. Get details in my free report by visiting my site at: InternetNewbieIncome.net Get it TODAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment