Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to know if you have entrepreneur DNA?

Hello world,

I like, no love, to watch, made for TV drama series like, CSI, Forensic Files, Cold Case, etc...


It always amazes me how law enforcement, sometimes after 30 years or more, can find a suspect, because of what is known as "DNA" evidence.


They can find DNA from spit, hair, heck they can even get you DNA from a bugger. It is almost impossible to commit a crime and not leave some form of DNA on the scene. They might not get you today, or tomorrow, oh but get you they will!!!


Do you know there is a way to know if you have the DNA of an entrepreneur? I don't mean DNA from your body, your parents or family line. No, what I mean, for the purpose of this post is, do you have the makings, the mentality, of a entrepreneur? There is a way you can know.


I listen to a lot of personal development and success motivation material, audio CD's and so forth. One thing I noticed as a common theme in the CD's is, most if not all of the speakers, who have obtained some degree of success, most say that when they were a young child, they had a desire to do great things in their life.


Because most of them came from poor families, they had to work at a very young age.


Many of them had paper routes, cut yards, sacked groceries, or found some way to make money, even if it meant baby sitting their siblings and hopefully getting paid a little money in exchange.


Most entrepreneur's are not satisfied with the status quo. Or, as I like to say they Do Not Accept- (DNA,) they do not accept being average.


I can remember in my youth, coming from a family of eight children. I was raised in a home with eight women, no men. MY mom and my seven sisters. Man did we have a lot of fun and love in my home, but money was always scarce.


My mother seemed to always be working. Thank god she managed to keep a roof over our head and food on the table, and she made certain that, at least for Christmas, my sisters and I got exactly what we wanted.


Now days, kids want allowances. Heck, if I had brought up I want an allowance to my mom, she would have knocked the crap out of me. Then she would have said, I got your allowance, I'm allowing you to live in my house, eat my food and sleep in my bed, you get my drift.


So I realized very quick, if I wanted some spending money, I was going to have to go out and earn it. So, I did.


I cut yards, worked on a friend of mine's, fathers trash truck. And, at age 13 I lied in order to get hired on a summer work program for youth, when you actually needed to be 14 or older to get hired.




By the time I was 15 1/2, I was working a full-time job, bought my first car at 16, and I bought my first house at 18 1/2 years old. I must admit I have been blessed.


What I am saying folks is, you can know if you have the makings of an entrepreneur, just look back over your youth. Did you just hang around the neighborhood, playing with your friends? Or were you dissatisfied enough that you looked for, and found ways, to put a little spending change in you pockets.


Lastly, as a tip. When and if you venture to go into business for yourself, especially something like network marketing, mlm or internet marketing. When you talk to others about joining your business venture, ask them about their child hood. Find out what kind of things, if any, they did to get some spending money when they were a child. That question can tell you alot about whether or not you have a great potentail business associate.


Until next time.


God bless!


"Sick and tired of all the lies and misinformation online? Can't get your Internet business off the ground? Get yourself a suite of killer marketing tools that will help bring you to the level of a six figure a year earner for a song. Get details in my free report by visiting my site at: InternetNewbieIncome.net Get it TODAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment